Sunday, June 11, 2006

2006 Scottish Festival


Everyone who knows me also knows that every year I attend the Utah Scottish Festival and Highland Games. It is one of the highlights of every year. I'm not kidding, I love it! I love the feeling of community, going back to our roots, bagpipes, the Wicked Tinkers, and YES...guys in kilts. Seriously, I love it when guys wear kilts. This years goal was to buy a T-Shirt that said "Real Men Wear Kilts," but they didn't have any my size. It was kind of funny because there was a really HOT and masculine guy walking around in a kilt with a shirt that said, "Mom, Dad, I'm Gaelic." I thought it was hilarious. Anywho... the festival is always the 2nd weekend in June, so I hope everyone will be able to go next year. There's plenty of time to plan now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracie said...

Looks fun! I'm sorry I missed it!

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home