
Happy Birthday to me!!!! I'm finally 26, just past a quarter of a century old...and boy...do I mean old! It's lovely getting older. I feel as though as the years go by I am more and more confidant with who I am. Of course, being in Provo also means that I am surrounded by a lot of "young'ins." It's really not that bad though. One of roomie is 27, the other 24, and most of my closest friends are older than I am, so all's good!

I woke up on Saturday to find my door plastered with some of Mal's lovely drawings. They know me WAY too well. Then I was off to a dance competition. I had to get up at 6 on a Saturday to get ready. Not what I call birthday fun. I made it just past round two for the bronze level Samba, not bad considering I hadn't practiced since Tuesday. Then I went up to SLC for my families annual trip to the Veteran's Day concert at the U. Too much fun! I love it. Then, of course, my friend from Taiwan who is staying with my fam for a couple of months was able to go and get a good feel for the "I Love America...Rah...Rah...Rah" stuff. Then on Sunday we had a great roomie b-day dinner. It was tons of fun, plus Mal was able to express her artisitc talents on the cake. YUM!!

2 Comments:
looks like you had a lot of fun. wish i could have been there for it. don't worry, i'm one of those "older than you" friends. a couple more months and i'll be hitting 27! so scary!
That's funny!!! I always new you wanted my job of cheer coach! I'm glad I don't fit into that "older that you" category
Post a Comment
<< Home